Command LIne Magic (CLIMagic)
Follow @climagic on Twitter.
If you like watching video tutorials, I've made some that are available through the climagic youtube channel.
If you want to chat with us on IRC, check out the new channel on freenode: irc://irc.freenode.org#climagic
If you are learning Unix, then in the spirit of the climagic name, you should check out this ebook: Unix for Beginning Mages by Joe Topjian.
Date: 2018-04-23 17:29:26
Description: This will edit the previously run command in $EDITOR. So it's a good idea to set EDITOR to your favorite one. Executes on editor exit.
- Bugreport - libVTE scrollback buffer written to disk, affecting gnome-terminal, xfce4-terminal, terminator and more.
- A comparison of /tmp, swap and encryption install time options
- SOPA protest day explanation
- Display the hex color under your cursor in vim
- tar man page bugs sections from various distributions
- How to quit vi, vim, emacs, nano, joe, jed, ed, ex and other command line / terminal editors
- Generating Random UV Maps for Blender 3D
- Differences between BASH last argument reference methods
- The Stick
- 2012 CLIMagic follower survey results
- Indiana Linux Fest 2012 raw slides
Here is my Amazon wishlist if you'd like to buy me a gift. Not that I expect anything. :)